Air Fryer Breakfast: Air Fryer Bacon
Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes are an easy to make get a delicious start to your day. Read on to learn how to cook over 18+ air fryer breakfast recipes. Air Fryer Bacon is a quick and easy recipe for the best crispy bacon! Once you cook bacon in your air fryer, you'll never go back to the old way again!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 package center cut bacon
To make your air fryer bacon, start by removing desired slices of bacon from the package.
Optional: Cut the bacon strips in half. This will help the bacon fit in the air fryer basket. Or use the twisted method or dump and go method described in the post.
Place your bacon in the air fryer.
Cook your air fryer bacon a 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes. Flip the bacon midway through the cooking process.
Remove the bacon from the air fryer and place it on paper towels. This will soak up any extra grease.
Go AD FREE!
Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- If you plan to cook a second batch, it is critical that you empty the second air fryer basket. It is the basket that contains all the grease from your air fryer bacon. If you do not empty and wipe it out, it will make your air fryer SMOKE.
- The cooking time for this air fryer bacon recipe is for thinner center cut slices. If you are using thick slices, I would suggest cooking the bacon strips 8-10 minutes.
- Just like with anything you cook, you need to monitor the cooking. Bacon can quickly turn from deliciously golden brown to burnt. Keep your eye on the air fryer bacon as it cooks. Its okay if you open the air fryer basket to check on it.
- Readers have shared that if you are using an air fryer unit with a basket you can put a piece of bread between the baskets to catch the grease.
Serving: 1.25slices | Calories: 461kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 732mg | Potassium: 219mg | Vitamin A: 41IU | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.