Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in Air Fryer
Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in the Air Fryer are a super simple, delicious side dish or snack that you can make in less than 15 minutes! These fries are crispy and perfect, straight from your favorite air fryer.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 package Sweet Potato Fries frozen
Remove the frozen sweet potato fries from their outer packaging.
Place the sweet potato fries in the air fryer basket. Be sure not to overcrowd. Cook in multiple batches if need be.
Air fry at 400°F/200°C for 12-15 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes, until the fries are crispy.
Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
Go AD FREE!
Have oven recipes that you’d like to convert to an air fryer recipe? Use our Air Fryer Calculator to help you estimate cooking times and temps! Calculator here: https://airfryereats.com/air-fryer-conversion-air-fryer-calculator/
- Please refer to the packaging for your sweet potato fries in order to get accurate nutrition values.
- No oil is needed to get crispy fries, since frozen sweet potato fries generally already have oil in them.
- Frozen sweet potato fries are also usually pre-seasoned with salt. Add some garlic powder and fresh parsley to add extra savory flavor if you like.
- Serve these fries with honey and melted butter, or your favorite dipping sauce. Ranch, bbq sauce, or fry sauce would be delicious.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes airfrying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 208mg | Potassium: 183mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.