Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls will make snackers rejoice! Cooking pizza rolls in the air fryer is the ONLY way to go! You can expect your crunchy pizza rolls to be done in less than 8 minutes.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 package pizza rolls Select how many you want to eat.
Remove your pizza rolls from the freezer. Take out the number of pizza rolls you want to cook.
Put the frozen pizza rolls into the air fryer basket (no oil is needed).
Air fry the pizza rolls at 390F/198C for 6-8 minutes. If you are using an air fryer oven, flip over each pizza roll at the 4 minute mark, if you are using an air fryer unit with a basket, give it a shake at the 4 minute mark.
Remove pizza rolls from basket and enjoy. Remember they will be HOT!
Go AD FREE!
- To burst or not to burst, that is the question! If you do not like it when the pizza rolls start to burst, you can lessen the cook time! The crunchy ones that burst open, were always my favorite! But you do you!
- Hot! Hot! Hot! These air fryer pizza rolls heat up quickly and they hold the heat. So be extremely careful when you take them out of the air fryer basket AND when you take that first bite!
- Do I need to preheat my air fryer? Each air fryer runs a bit differently and each model comes with its own instructions. It’s kinda of 50/50 on whether you should or not. I personally do not preheat my air fryers. I would refer to your air fryer manual.
- Do I need to add spray oil to the pizza rolls when I put them in the air fryer? Nope! The pizza rolls are good to go, as is, into the air fryer!
- Do the pizza rolls need to be in a single layer in the air fryer? Typically, we recommend that all food be in a single layer when using your air fryer. Pizza rolls in the air fryer come in as an exception to the rule. You can stack the pizza rolls slightly if you need to. They don’t need as much room as other foods. It may add an additional minute to your cook time.
Calories: 487kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 812mg | Potassium: 276mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 622IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 325mg | Iron: 4mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.