Air Fryer Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
These air fryer pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are a light, sweet muffin, brimming with pumpkin spice flavor! These air fryer muffins work perfectly for breakfast, snacks or dessert!
Servings: 18 muffins
Be sure to read the tips/notes section before you start making this recipe. :)
Combine the eggs, oil, both sugars and pumpkin puree together. Whisk well to combine. Set aside.
Then combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and spices. Slowly mix the dry ingredient mixture into the wet batter. Mix enough to combine, be sure not to over mix.
Add in the chocolate chips to the batter. Again, gently combine but do not over mix.
Distribute batter into silicone baking cups.Air Fry muffins at 350F/176C for 12-14 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Go AD FREE!
AIR FRYER PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFIN TIPS:
- Brown Muffins - your muffins WILL BROWN in the air fryer. The constant circulation of very hot air does this. Just be prepared that these muffins will out a bit darker or have more brown color on the tops then they would if you baked them in a traditional oven. They are not burnt and still taste wonderful!
- Pumpkin - you NEED to use pumpkin puree to this recipe. You CANNOT use pumpkin pie filling it is NOT the same. If you use pumpkin pie filling your muffins will not turn out as intended.
- Brown Sugar - You can use either light brown sugar or dark brown sugar for this pumpkin recipe.
- Muffin Cups - While you can use paper muffin cups in your air fryer, we suggest silicone muffin cups. We find they keep their shape better and we like the reusability of them.
- Over-mixing - It is possible to over mix this muffin batter. Each time you add in the ingredients, just mix enough to make sure its combined. If the batter is overmixed, it can change the texture of the muffin and create tunnels and holes inside the muffin
- Dairy Free? - You can easily adapt this recipe to be dairy free by using a dairy free chocolate chip. We prefer dark chocolate when it comes to these pumpkin muffins.
- Vegan? - While you can use an egg replacer in many recipes, we do NOT recommend it for this recipe. The more eggs a recipe has the harder is it to get the replacer to work.
- Gluten Free? - This recipe can be made with an equal substitute of Bob Red Mill's 1-1 Gluten Free Baking flour.
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 194mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 3727IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.