Air Fryer Hamburgers
Next time you're craving a restaurant-style hamburger, let your air fryer do the work! In less than 10 minutes you'll have juicy, flavorful Air Fryer Hamburgers cooked to perfection right in your very own kitchen!
- 2 4 oz burger patties
- 2 hamburger buns
- cheese or other toppings if desired
Place your hamburger patty into the basket of your air fryer.
Cook your air fryer burger for 8 minutes at 350 degrees F. At the 4 minute mark (halfway through cooking your hamburger), flip the patty over to ensure that it will cook evenly.
When the air fryer is done cooking, you can add a slice of cheese and continue cooking for 1 minutes at 350 degrees F to melt the cheese.
Remove the hamburger from the air fryer basket and place onto bun.
Add desired toppings, and enjoy!
Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- If you are making your burgers from scratch, be sure to shape the patties into sizes that fit into your air fryer basket.
- If you are using a frozen burger, add a few extra minutes to the cook time, to ensure that the burger patty cooks all the way through.
- If you are making a beef or turkey burger, make sure to test the burger with a meat thermometer. For optimal safety, hamburger patties should reach a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F before consuming.
- You can add spices to your burger patties if shaping them from scratch! I love adding liquid smoke to my burgers to give them a fresh grilled taste.
- If using beef, you can place a little water on the inside of the basket to help prevent smoking. When the fat drains into the basket and sizzles it sometimes smokes a little.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 299mg | Potassium: 359mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 4mg
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.