Air Fryer Banana chips
Air Fryer Banana Chips are a healthy, sweet and salty snack that come together quickly and easily in your air fryer with just three ingredients.
Servings: 4 Servings
- 2 Bananas barely ripe
- 2 tsp Avocado Oil or olive oil
- ¼ tsp Kosher Salt
Preheat your air fryer to 350F for 5 minutes.
Slice the bananas into thin slices, about ¼ inch thick.
Place the banana slices in a bowl and cover with olive oil. Mix until combined.
Place the banana slices in a single layer in the air fryer. Work in batches if need be.
Sprinkle the banana slices with kosher salt.
Air fry for 8-10 minutes at 350F, flipping halfway through, until bananas are lightly browned and crispy.
Remove from the air fryer and let cool on a baking sheet or cooling rack. Repeat with remaining bananas.
Go AD FREE!
Have oven recipes that you’d like to convert to an air fryer recipe? Use our Air Fryer Calculator to help you estimate cooking times and temps! Calculator here: https://airfryereats.com/air-fryer-conversion-air-fryer-calculator/
- You want to choose bananas that are just barely ripened. If they are too ripe, they will be difficult to cut into even slices. If you prefer, you can also use unripe, green bananas.
- The trick to getting crispy banana chips is to slice the bananas very thin. It also helps if they are very uniformly cut. If they are the same size you won't have to worry about the bananas cooking in different amounts of time.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes airfying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 38IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.