Air Fryer Cornbread
Homemade Air Fryer Cornbread is so simple to make, and you'll be enjoying it in under 30 minutes. This southern comfort food is a delicious side dish to go with any meal.
Servings: 6 servings
- ½ cup Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour or All Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup Cornmeal gluten-free
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Buttermilk
- ¼ cup Butter melted
Lightly brush a 6-inch round cake pan with butter and set aside.
Mix gluten-free flour, cornmeal, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together egg and granulated sugar until smooth.
Add buttermilk and melted butter to the sugar mixture. Mix until combined.
Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir.
Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
Place the baking pan in the air fryer. Cook at 330F Bake for 20-22 minutes, until the cornbread is cooked through and a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
Carefully remove from the cake pan onto a cutting board. Slice in 6 pieces.
Top with butter and honey and serve warm.
Go AD FREE!
- If your gluten-free flour blend does not already contain xanthan gum, add ¼ teaspoon to this recipe. I used Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 Gluten-Free Baking Flour (blue bag) that already contains xanthan gum for this recipe.
- If you do not have buttermilk, you can combine ½ cup of whole milk with a teaspoon of vinegar and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- If you would like to make this recipe dairy-free, you can use an unsweetened non-dairy milk of your choosing and dairy-free butter.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 455mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 309IU | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 1mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.