Air Fryer Pork Chops - No Breading
Air Fryer Pork chops - no breading needed to enjoy juicy, delicious pork chops in the air fryer! A simple seasoning blend gives these air fryer pork chops great flavor, and they're ready in less than 10 minutes.
Servings: 4 Servings
Preheat an air fryer to 400F/204C for 5 minutes.
Pat pork chops dry with paper towels. Rub both sides of pork chops with oil.
In a small mixing bowl, combine brown sugar and spices.
Rub both sides of pork chops with the spice mixture.
Place pork chops in a single layer in the basket of the air fryer.
Air Fry for 8-9 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Go AD FREE!
Have oven recipes that you’d like to convert to an air fryer recipe? Use our Air Fryer Calculator to help you estimate cooking times and temps! Calculator here: https://airfryereats.com/air-fryer-conversion-air-fryer-calculator/
- Allow pork chops to rest for 3-5 minutes before serving or slicing.
- For bone-in pork chops, check doneness near the bone at the end of cook time. Add more time if needed.
- Safe pork cooking temperature is a minimum of 145°F (63°C).
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes airfying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 649mg | Potassium: 537mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 253IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.