Ninja Foodi Chicken Breast
In your Ninja Foodi, Chicken Breast is super simple to make! These Ninja foodi chicken breasts are tender, juicy, and simply seasoned to create the perfect tasty meal.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 Chicken Breasts boneless and skinless
- 1 Lemon juiced
- Lemon Zest from one lemon
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp. Dried Basil
- Fresh Basil and Lemon Slices to garnish
Gather the ingredients and preheat your air fryer to 390°F/199°C for 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon zest, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dried basil.
Slowly pour lemon juice over the chicken breast to cover them. Alternately, place the chicken breasts in a bowl with the lemon juice and allow them to marinate for up to an hour.
Sprinkle the spice mixture over the top of each chicken breast.
Cook two chicken breasts at a time for 20 minutes at 390 degrees on the air fryer setting.
Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving, garnish with lemon slices and fresh basil, and enjoy!
Go AD FREE!
Have oven recipes that you’d like to convert to an air fryer recipe? Use our Air Fryer Calculator to help you estimate cooking times and temps! Calculator here: https://airfryereats.com/air-fryer-conversion-air-fryer-calculator/
- Only Cook Two at a Time. Four chicken breasts won't fit in the Ninja basket in a single layer. Cook only two at a time so that you get proper air circulation.
- Let Them Rest. Allowing chicken to rest after cooking allows the juices which have moved to the outside of the meat to return to the center. If you don't allow it to rest, the chicken breast will lose that moisture when you cut into it, and be dry.
- Marinating is Optional. If you allow the chicken breast to marinate in lemon juice you will get a zestier lemon flavor. If you don't have time to do that, it will still taste amazing.
- Take a Shortcut. Lemon Pepper seasoning can be used in place of the seasonings called for her. Use two tablespoons of pre-made lemon pepper seasoning to season this recipe.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes airfrying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 849mg | Potassium: 1021mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 104IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 5mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.