Air Fryer Fish Recipes : Featuring Air Fryer Fish Tacos
These air fryer fish recipes are healthy, easy, and packed with flavor! You can make fresh or frozen fish in the air fryer in just minutes. Read more to learn how to make the best fish in the air fryer with these 12+ recipes.
Servings: 2 people
For Fish Tacos
- ½ cup All-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Yellow cornmeal
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Dried parsley
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 1 Egg large
- 1 tbsp Water
- ½ lb Cod or Mahi-Mahi cut into 1-inch x ½ inch chunks
- 4 Corn tortillas or flour tortillas
- 1 ½ cups Shredded green cabbage or coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup Red onion thinly sliced
- Lime wedges for serving
- Fresh cilantro for serving
Air Fryer Fish Tacos
Whisk flour, cornmeal, paprika, salt, cumin, parsley, and pepper together in a shallow bowl.
In another shallow bowl, beat egg and water.
Dredge fish pieces in flour mixture.
Then in egg mixture.
Then through flour mixture a second time.
Place fish in an even layer in the air fryer basket. Cook at 400 F/204C for 8-10 minutes, carefully shaking once during cooking.
Warm up tortillas in a hot skillet or microwave.
Fill each tortilla with fish and top with slaw, onion, and crema. Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
To Make Garlic Lime Crema
In a small bowl, mix sour cream, garlic, lime juice and salt.
Add hot sauce to taste
Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Go AD FREE!
Have oven recipes that you’d like to convert to an air fryer recipe? Use our Air Fryer Calculator to help you estimate cooking times and temps! Calculator here: https://airfryereats.com/air-fryer-conversion-air-fryer-calculator/
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning can be used in place of the seasonings in the breading.
- Spray fish pieces lightly with oil for extra crisp.
- Any type of firm white fish can be used in this recipe.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes airfrying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 146mg | Sodium: 1607mg | Potassium: 871mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 901IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 4mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.