Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
Is there anything more nostalgic than a grilled cheese sandwich? With this air fryer recipe, you can make perfectly toasted, buttery grilled cheese every single time!
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 slice of cheese
Let's make some delicious air fryer grilled cheese sandwiches! Butter one side of each slice of bread. Use enough butter to cover the bread, but do not over butter.
Fold the cheese and place in-between the bread slices. Make sure that the buttered side is facing out. Be sure the cheese is folded and tucked inside the bread, you don't want it hanging out (It will burn).
Place the air fryer grilled cheese sandwich in the air fryer basket and cook at 360 degrees F for 8 minutes. Gently flip at 5 minutes.
Remove your air fryer grilled cheese sandwich, let cool and ENJOY!
Go AD FREE!
- Make sure the cheese is inside your bread. If your cheese sticks out, it may burn.
- Be sure to butter the bread and put the buttered sides out.
- Watch for fly away bread. It is possible that your bread might fly around in the air fryer, simply place a metal rack (air fryer or instant pot) on top to keep it in place.
- If you are Gluten Free, please use your favorite bread.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 465mg | Potassium: 102mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 281IU | Calcium: 279mg | Iron: 2mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.