Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob will become your new favorite air fryer recipe. Corn in the air fryer is cooked in under 10 minutes and provides a delicious roasted flavor.
Servings: 2 servings
- 3-4 ears sweet corn on the cob Fresh or frozen
Remove the husk and silk from the ears of corn. Rinse the corn under cool water to remove any dirt.
Additionally, you can cut the ends off if the stalk remains attached. If you wish to cut your corn in half, you can do so now.
Place the ears of corn into the air fryer basket. Turn the air fryer on to 380°F/190°C and cook for 8-10 minutes. At the four minute mark, remove basket, shake and return to cooking.
When air fryer stops, remove corn carefully from basket (it will be HOT!) Slather with salt and pepper and butter if you wish!
Go AD FREE!
Have oven recipes that you’d like to convert to an air fryer recipe? Use our Air Fryer Calculator to help you estimate cooking times and temps! Calculator here: https://airfryereats.com/air-fryer-conversion-air-fryer-calculator/
- There is no need to preheat the air fryer when making corn on the cobb.
- If making frozen corn on the cobb, allow it to thaw for 30 minutes at room temperature first. Air fry as directed in the recipe, adding 2-4 extra minutes of cooking time.
- It is not necessary for you to use oil. You can give it a spray of olive oil or avocado oil to help it crisp up, but it is not needed.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes air frying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 365mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 252IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.