Air Fryer Scallops
Scallops are not just for eating in a fancy restaurant anymore! Learn to make delicious and perfectly cooked Air Fryer Scallops with a garlic and herb butter sauce that will rival any seafood chef's best dish.
- 7-9 Large Fresh scallops cleaned and patted dry
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter melted
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Lemon Wedges for serving
Season the scallops with salt and pepper on both sides.
Place the scallops in the basket in a single layer.
Air fry at 400F/204C degrees for 10 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cook time.
Meanwhile, stir the garlic and herbs into the melted butter.
Transfer cooked scallops to a plate and drizzle with the garlic-herb butter.
Serve immediately garnished with parsley, with lemon wedges on the side.
Go AD FREE!
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- To do a larger amount of scallops, cook them in two batches, allowing the air fryer to cool for a few minutes before the second batch.
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 790mg | Potassium: 134mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 537IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.