Air Fryer Salmon Patties
Delicious Air Fryer Salmon Patties are ready in just a few minutes! Crispy on the outside and packed with salmon and the perfect seasonings, you'll love this recipe for simple dinners or lunches.
Servings: 8 Servings
- 16 oz Fresh or canned cooked salmon bones and skin removed
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs regular or gluten free
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Green onions sliced
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- Avocado Oil Cooking Spray
Preheat air fryer to 380F for 5 minutes.
Break up the cooked salmon with a fork until it is finely ground.
In a large bowl, combine salmon, panko bread crumbs, parsley, green onions, egg, mayo, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and ground black pepper.
Stir until combined.
Form the salmon mixture into 8 equal-sized patties.
Spray the basket of the air fryer with cooking oil to prevent the patties from sticking.
Air fry at 380F for 4 minutes, flip the salmon patties over and spray the tops with more avocado oil cooking spray. Air fry for another 4-5 minutes, until golden and crispy.
Go AD FREE!
Have oven recipes that you’d like to convert to an air fryer recipe? Use our Air Fryer Calculator to help you estimate cooking times and temps! Calculator here: https://airfryereats.com/air-fryer-conversion-air-fryer-calculator/
- You can use fresh or canned salmon for this recipe. The salmon already needs to be cooked and broken up. If you’re using fresh salmon that you have cooked already, break it up finely with a fork or use a food processor. You don’t want large chunks of salmon in your patties, they will fall apart while cooking.
- It’s important to make all of your salmon patties the same size so that they brown in the same amount of time and don’t dry out.
- ● Begin to check your salmon patties at the 7 minute mark to be sure they do not overcook and dry out.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes airfying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 456mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 171IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 178mg | Iron: 1mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.