Air Fryer Chicken Tenders (Unbreaded)
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders (Unbreaded) is the best and easiest way to cook chicken in the air fryer. These unbreaded chicken tenders in the air fryer are perfectly seasoned with herbs and spices and cook in just 10 minutes. Dinner has never been so good!
Servings: 4 Servings
Preheat the air fryer to 380°F/190°C for 5 minutes.
Pat the chicken tenders dry with paper towels. Then, add them to a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
Combine the spices in a small bowl and stir until mixed. Sprinkle over the top of the chicken tenders.
Toss the chicken tenders with the oil and spice blend until completely covered.
Place the chicken tenders in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Work in batches if need be.
Air fry at 380F for 9-10 mins, flipping halfway through, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F/74°C.
Go AD FREE!
Have oven recipes that you’d like to convert to an air fryer recipe? Use our Air Fryer Calculator to help you estimate cooking times and temps! Calculator here: https://airfryereats.com/air-fryer-conversion-air-fryer-calculator/
- You can typically find chicken pre-cut into tenderloins at the grocery store. If you can’t, purchase chicken breasts and cut them into long strips yourself.
- The spice blend for this chicken is so delicious, but if you’re looking for something a bit simpler, you can just use ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp ground black pepper for a basic recipe. Change around the spices to your liking!
- Depending on the size of your chicken tenders, they may cook quicker or slower than the times we have listed. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken has reached 165F.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes airfying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 423mg | Potassium: 439mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 162IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.