Ninja Foodi Meatloaf
Ninja Foodi Meatloaf is ready in just 20 minutes! Make a homestyle dinner in less time using the Air Fryer function of your Foodi.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound ground beef lean, 93/7 is preferred
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- ½ tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine ground beef, panko bread crumbs, minced onion, parsley, garlic salt, and paprika until very well mixed.
Add your lightly beaten egg and 3 tbsp of the ketchup and mix until the egg is fully incorporated into the meat mixture.
Place the meat into the non-stick Ninja Foodi loaf pan and spread so that the meat touches each corner.
Cook for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees on the bake function, or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Once the meatloaf is finished cooking, allow it to rest for five minutes and spread the remaining tablespoon of ketchup on top.
Go AD FREE!
Have oven recipes that you’d like to convert to an air fryer recipe? Use our Air Fryer Calculator to help you estimate cooking times and temps! Calculator here: https://airfryereats.com/air-fryer-conversion-air-fryer-calculator/
- It is important to use 93/7 ground beef so that the loaf pan does not overflow with fats. Trust me, this is not fun to clean up.
- I found it easiest to mix this with my hands, but a large fork is also effective.
- It is important to allow the meatloaf to cool for at least five minutes after coming out of the Foodi, otherwise it will start to fall apart when you slice into it.
- While I opted not to include them in this recipe, you can also add basil and ground mustard to the meatloaf for added flavor, but this recipe tastes fantastic without either of them.
- To add crunch to the topping, place the meatloaf pack into the Foodi and broil for 2-4 minutes.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes airfrying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
Calories: 387kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 1212mg | Potassium: 422mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 141IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 3mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.