Air Fryer French Fries
Making french fries in your air fryer is a total breeze! Just one bite of these perfectly crispy fries is like a trip to your favorite burger joint!
- 1 bag Frozen French fries
Pour your frozen french fries into the air fryer basket. Be sure not to crowd the basket. Give the basket a gentle shake to even out the fries.
Place air fryer basket into air fryer unit.Set temperature for 400 degrees F. If you are cooking shoestring fries, cook for 12 minutes.
After 6 minutes have passed remove the air fryer basket and shake it gently to move fries around. Return air fryer basket to air fryer unit and continue cooking.
- Make sure that you do not crowd the basket with too many fries. The fries will not cook evenly. Work in batches if needed.
- You may need to adjust the time if your are using different types of fries.
- For shoestring fries - cook for 12 minutes
- For crinkle cut and regular Fries - cook for 18 minutes
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
Serving: 3oz | Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3.5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 390mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.