Frozen Waffles in Air Fryer
Here are simple instructions for cooking frozen waffles in the air fryer. They are so much better than microwaving, and super quick!
Servings: 4 waffles
Place the frozen waffles in the air fryer basket in an even layer.
Air fry at 360°F/180°C for 2 minutes. Flip the waffles over and cook another 2-3 minutes until lightly golden and crispy.
Serve with butter, maple syrup and fresh berries if you wish.
Go AD FREE!
Have oven recipes that you’d like to convert to an air fryer recipe? Use our Air Fryer Calculator to help you estimate cooking times and temps! Calculator here: https://airfryereats.com/air-fryer-conversion-air-fryer-calculator/
- Cook the waffles straight from frozen. Do not thaw them first.
- You can use these instructions to cook any brand or type of frozen waffles.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer basket, you may need to cook the waffles in batches so that they do not overlap.
- You do not need to preheat the air fryer for this recipe.
- If you are cooking multiple batches, your second batch may cook quicker than the first because the air fryer is already hot. Check it a few minutes earlier to be safe.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes air frying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
Serving: 1waffle | Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 30mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 532IU | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 2mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.