Ninja Foodi Chicken Wings
Extra crispy Chicken Wings are made in the Ninja Foodi - extra quick! You'll be amazed at how simple and easy this Ninja Foodi Chicken Wings recipe is, and how delicious they taste.
Servings: 3 servings
- 1-1.5 pounds chicken wings trimmed and separated
- ⅛ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ranch dressing for dipping, optional
Preheat the Ninja Foodi for five minutes at 375°F/190°C on the air fry setting.
While the air fryer is preheating, toss the wings in parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and parsley in a large bowl. Ensure that each wing is well coated with the seasonings.
Place all of the wings in the air fryer basket and air fry for 20 minutes, shaking once halfway through cooking.
Allow the wings to rest for five minutes outside of the air fryer basket so they can finish cooking.
Serve with ranch dressing for dipping, and carrots and celery if desired.
Go AD FREE!
- Shaking wings is not totally necessary, but you'll get better browning if you move them around a bit in the basket at least once.
- Skip the dry rub and toss your wings with barbecue or buffalo sauce instead.
- Safe cooking temperature for chicken is 165°F/74°C.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes air frying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
- Have oven recipes that you’d like to convert to an air fryer recipe? Use our Air Fryer Calculator to help you estimate cooking times and temps! Calculator here: https://airfryereats.com/air-fryer-conversion-air-fryer-calculator/
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 2452mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 169IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 1mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.