Air Fryer Salmon
Why go out to a restaurant when you can have tender, flaky salmon right at home? You won't believe how easy it is to make this 10 minute Air Fryer Salmon!
Check your salmon fillets for bones, and remove them. Leave the skin on the salmon fillets.
Spray tops of salmon fillets with oil.
In a small bowl mix the spices, then gently pat/rub the spices onto the salmon fillets.
Line your air fryer basket with parchment paper or foil. Place the salmon fillets over the liner.
Air fry the salmon on 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
- Cooking times will vary based upon the thickness of your salmon. I used 1 ½ inch thicken salmon.
- If you leave the skin on you do not need to flip the salmon. If you removed the skin, you can gently slip the salmon half way through the cooking process.
- If your salmon is not done to your liking, you can add 1-2 minutes until it is done.
- You can quickly over cook the salmon, so be sure to check on it every few minutes.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
Serving: 1fillet | Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 1244mg | Potassium: 1028mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3516IU | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 3mg
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.