Air Fryer Beyond Burger
Learn to make an Air Fryer Beyond Burger! These vegetarian burger patties are so delicious and ready in just minutes using your favorite countertop appliance.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 Beyond Burger patties thawed
- Hamburger Buns and desired toppings optional
Place the Beyond Burgers in the air fryer basket.
Air Fry at 350°F/180°C for 8 minutes.
Flip the burgers over halfway through the cooking time so that the burgers cook evenly.
Serve on a bun with your favorite toppings, like tomato, onion, and lettuce!
Go AD FREE!
Have oven recipes that you’d like to convert to an air fryer recipe? Use our Air Fryer Calculator to help you estimate cooking times and temps! Calculator here: https://airfryereats.com/air-fryer-conversion-air-fryer-calculator/
- You could really make this recipe with anywhere from 1 to 4 Beyond Burgers. If you’re just feeding yourself, place one burger in the air fryer basket. You may want to check it a few minutes earlier than the time stated if you use fewer burgers because there is more air to circulate around your burger and it could cook quicker.
- I don’t find any need to spray the burgers with cooking oil in this recipe. There is enough fat in the burger that it doesn’t stick to the air fryer basket.
- Flipping the burger at the halfway point is important to ensure the burger cooks and browns evenly on both sides.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes air frying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 398mg | Potassium: 233mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 11IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 2mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.