Air Fryer Mahi Mahi
Make perfectly cooked, tasty, and healthy Air Fryer Mahi Mahi in just a few minutes with this easy air fryer recipe!
Servings: 2 servings
Pat the mahi mahi dry on both sides. Cover the mahi mahi with the olive oil.
In a small bowl, mix the paprika, salt, garlic powder and ground black pepper together.
Then, gently rub the spices onto the mahi mahi filets.
Place the mahi mahi filets in your air fryer basket. Air fry the mahi mahi on 400 degrees F for 10 minutes, or until the mahi mahi reaches an internal temperature of 137F.
Go AD FREE!
Have oven recipes that you’d like to convert to an air fryer recipe? Use our Air Fryer Calculator to help you estimate cooking times and temps! Calculator here: https://airfryereats.com/air-fryer-conversion-air-fryer-calculator/
- If your mahi mahi comes frozen from the grocery store, be sure to defrost it in the refrigerator before cooking. If it comes in a package, leave it in the package while it defrosts so it doesn’t leak.
- This spice blend is a great option if you pan on eating the mahi mahi as your main meal with a side of roasted vegetables. You can also use taco seasoning in its place to make mahi mahi tacos.
- The fish is done when the flesh turns opaque and easily flakes with a fork.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes air frying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 583mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 249IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.