Air Fryer Sausage Patties
Frozen sausage patties cook up quickly and easily in the air fryer. Air fryer sausage patties are a perfect part of a hearty, delicious breakfast.
Decide which brand of frozen sausages you want to make in the air fryer. Portion out the quantity you’d like to air fry.
Put the sausage patties into the air fryer basket or tray. Spritz with some oil. Air Fry at 350F/177C for 8-10 minutes.
Open the air fryer to flip the patties mid way through cooking. Watch/check on the patties, you may need to extend the cook time.
Portion out your air fryer sausage patties onto serving plates and enjoy!
Go AD FREE!
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- If you are gluten-free be sure to read all ingredients, some sausage patties may not be gluten-free.
- Several factors affect how the patties will cook. (brand, size, type of meat, etc)
- You can do this with fresh sausage patties.
- Since cooking times will VARY depending on the brand/size of the patty make sure the internal temperature comes to 160F.
Calories: 258kcal | Protein: 13g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 541mg | Potassium: 211mg | Vitamin A: 64IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.