Air Fryer Meatloaf
Air Fryer Meatloaf is the perfect combination of sweet and savory flavors! Mix your favorite protein with savory spices, then add a sweet glaze for an amazing meatloaf recipe that's done in less than 40 minutes!
Add your ground protein to a large bowl.
Add the breadcrumbs.
Fold in the onions.
Pour in the fresh diced parsley and spices.
Add the scrambled egg.
Pour in the ketchup, mustard, and liquid smoke.
Stir well to combine.
Shape the mixture into a loaf.
Put the meatloaf into the air fryer basket on top of parchment paper. Air fry for 20 minutes at 370 degrees F.
Remove the air fryer basket from the unit.
Mix the glaze ingredients together.
Spread the glaze on top of the meatloaf.
Return the meatloaf back to the air fryer and cook at the same temperature for 10-15 minutes. (If you are using meat, your meatloaf should reach 165 degrees F in the center before consuming. Use a meat thermometer to ensure that the loaf has reached a safe temperature.)
Allow the meatloaf to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Go AD FREE!
Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- You can add vegetables to this recipe. Nice additions are a ½ of diced carrots or ¾ c of diced bell pepper. If you enjoy mushrooms, you can also add those to your air fryer meatloaf. Just be sure that you diced them very small so they cook through.
- If you are wanting to make Paleo Meatloaf, you can sub out the breadcrumbs and sub in cassava flour or almond flour.
- Do not SKIP the “resting” part of this air fryer meatloaf recipe. You need to let the meatloaf sit and rest to cool down. This will help you cut into the air fryer meatloaf.
- Use a serated knife to cut your air fryer meatloaf into slices. This type of knife will help the meatloaf to not break apart when cutting.
- You need to check on your air fryer meatloaf every so often. You need to check to make sure it isn’t crisping too fast or burning. If you feel that the top of your air fryer meatloaf is starting to burn, you can place foil on top of the meatloaf to help with that. Be careful that you secure the foil so it doesn’t fly up into the air fryer’s heating area.
- Don’t try to rush this air fryer meatloaf recipe by increasing the temperature. Cooking at a lower temperature helps to keep the meatloaf moist.
- Cooking times may vary a little depending on how you shape your loaf.
Calories: 513kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 307mg | Sodium: 798mg | Potassium: 528mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 567IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 4mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.