Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
Are you ready for a simple and quick meatball appetizer made in the air fryer? Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs with BBQ glaze is the recipe you've been looking for.
Decide which brand of frozen meatballs you want to make in the air fryer.
Portion out the quantity of meatballs you’d like to air fry.
Put the meatballs into the air fryer basket or tray. Spritz the meatballs with some oil. Air Fry at 350F/177C for 12-15 minutes.
Open the air fryer to stir or shake the meatballs as they cook. Watch/check on the meatballs, you may need to extend the cook time.
Remove the meatballs from the air fryer and place into a bowl. Top the with BBQ sauce (of your choice) stir to coat the meatballs.
Portion out your meatballs onto serving plates and enjoy!
Go AD FREE!
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- If you are gluten free be sure to read all ingredients, some meatballs are not gluten free.
- Several factors affect how the meatballs cook (brand, size, type of meat), so watch them closely.
- Ingredients in different brands of meatballs can affect the way that they brown.
- You may need to add extra time if your meatballs are large.
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.