Air Fryer Toast
Making toast in the air fryer is an easy and convenient way to start your day. Air Fryer toast is crispy and delicious, plus it's ready in under 5 minutes!
Servings: 2 servings
- 2-4 slices bread of your choice
Gather your bread and determine how many slices you can fit into the air fryer at one time.
Place the bread in your air fryer basket. Work in batches if need be.
Air fry at 400F/200°C for 4-5 minutes, flipping the bread halfway through. Use more or less time depending on how golden you like your toast.
Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
Go AD FREE!
Have oven recipes that you’d like to convert to an air fryer recipe? Use our Air Fryer Calculator to help you estimate cooking times and temps! Calculator here: https://airfryereats.com/air-fryer-conversion-air-fryer-calculator/
- Depending on which type of bread I use, I can fit anywhere between 2 and 4 pieces of bread in my air fryer basket. The bread I used in the photo is a bit larger so I was only able to fit 2 slices at a time.
- If you like your toast to be golden, I recommend the full 5 minutes. If you like your bread just barely toasted, start checking at 3 minutes.
- If you’d like, you can butter your bread before toasting.
- Lighter bread may lift and move around in the air fryer. To avoid this, place a metal trivet over the toast, or weigh it down using a butter knife or similar item.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- Pro Tip: Check your food as it cooks. Each air fryer runs a bit differently. Sometimes air frying is a trial and error process. Check your food as it cooks to learn your air fryer better! When cooking a new recipe or food items be sure to check your food often to help avoid over/under cooking.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 39mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg
Go AD Free - Become part of our Membership community!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.