Hi, I am Cindy your resident air fryer expert! I am a recipe developer who loves to create easy recipes. It wasn't until Christmas a few years ago that my mom gifted me an air fryer. I had no idea what to do with an air fryer!
Little did I know that I would become obsessed with air fryers! Our on-the-go family uses the air fryer several times a week! Before my air fryer days, I got my start developing recipes over at VegetarianMamma.com back in 2009. You might be wondering why or how I am sharing meat recipes on this site. Great question!
Prior to switching to a vegetarian lifestyle, I was a meat eater. I am surrounded by meat eater readers, friends and family. People have been begging for meat air fryer recipes. I've heard that request and I created this site to put all my air fryer recipes and my new meat air fryer recipes in one place!
AirFryerEats.com is more like a community. There is something for everybody here. If you want to eat the chicken, eat it. If you want to make the vegan bacon, go for it! Everybody is welcome.
Take a peak at what others THINK makes Cindy Gordon special!
- Cindy Gordon guest writes for multiple name brand websites (see graphic below)
- Published author in Gluten Free and More Magazine
- Attends numerous conferences annually.
- Conducts gluten-free and allergy-friendly education lectures
- Performs cooking demonstrations at Gluten Free expos (Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest)
- Has been a key speaker at gluten-free events
- Teaches marketing practices to brands in the gluten-free niche
Even more acknowledgements for Cindy Gordon
- KwikMed recognized Cindy Gordon for excellence due to editorial contribution in the food allergy world.
- Featured as one of the best Vegetarian Blogs at FirstSiteGuide You can also learn how to start a blog with their Free guide
- Previous Communications and Social Media Manager for FAACT
- Former featured monthly article contributor at MyLifeWithFoodAllergies.com
- Quoted as an expert resource in “Thing to know about Columbus“
- Featured Contributor in the Don’t Go Nuts ebook: Grateful Gatherings (its free!)
- Featured on EveryDay Health: Healthy Moms Pitch In – Holiday Solutions for Kids with Diet Restrictions
- Featured previously on Blog Nerds!
- Listed on the TOP 25 Mom Food Allergy Blogs for 2012, we were #4 out of over 100
- Former featured author at startglutenfree.com
- Listed in the TOP 25 Food Allergy Blogs by KwikMed
- Featured in Back to School Lunch Success for Kids with Food Allergies is posted over at Laptoplunches.com
- Featured on “Blogs We Love” over at Betterbatter.org
- Vegetarian Mamma dishes on Whole Foods 365 Everyday Value!
- Healthy Eating: How to become a vegetarian is posted over at Mom It Forward
- Family Memories: Making special memories with your kids is posted over at Mom It Forward
- Mamma’s Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Recipe is featured at Mom It Forward