Making frozen air fryer egg rolls is a huge convenience. Just 6 minutes until you're enjoying a Chinese food treat at home.
FROZEN AIR FRYER EGG ROLLS RECIPE
Cooking Egg rolls in your Air Fryer makes them super quick and easy.
The variety of frozen egg rolls on the market right now is impressive. Whether you're shopping at an Asian grocery store (if you haven't done this, I highly suggest it!), or your normal supermarket, you're sure to find delicious options.
The package directions for frozen egg rolls generally suggest microwaving them or baking them in the oven. Some may even suggest deep frying them. Well, we know better, that we can make frozen eggrolls in the air fryer in just a few minutes!
Making eggrolls in the air fryer is really easy, and requires almost no prep or clean up. What more could you ask for?
INGREDIENTS IN AIR FRYER FROZEN EGG ROLLS
Frozen Eggrolls - This is really all you need! Decide how many you want to cook. 2? 4? No problem. If your air fryer is big enough you can probably do up to 8 in a basket style AF.
HOW TO MAKE EGG ROLLS IN THE AIR FRYER
- Pick out the frozen egg rolls you'd like to use.
- Decide how many frozen egg rolls you'd like to make.
- Put the egg rolls in the air fryer basket or air fryer tray.
- Air Fry as directed.
These numbered steps match the numbered photos above and are for illustration purposes. For the complete list of ingredients and instructions, please see the recipe below.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH AIR FRYER EGGROLLS
Air Fryer eggrolls are delicious all on their own, but make an excellent meal when paired with a vegetable side or a salad.
Serve with Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos for Dipping.
TIPS FOR MAKING EGG ROLLS IN THE AIR FRYER
Eggrolls come out of the air fryer extremely hot! Give them a few minutes to cool before digging in, or cut them in half so they cool down faster.
Choose full size eggrolls to use with this recipe. If you want to try mini egg rolls, I'd suggest cutting the time down to 4 minutes. I haven't tested mini egg rolls yet, so let me know if you try!
Find something yummy to dip your egg rolls in. I'd suggest soy sauce, sweet and sour sauce, or those little mustard packets you have left over from Chinese take out.
OTHER EASY AIR FRYER RECIPES FOR FROZEN FOOD
The Air Fryer feels like it was made to make frozen foods! I have tried almost all of them.
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders is a crowd pleasing dish that you can serve for a weeknight dinner.
Frozen Potato Skins in the Air Fryer bring me back to enjoying potato skins as bar food.
Air Fryer Hot Pockets come out exceptionally well in the air fryer and are simple enough for kids to make on their own.
Have you tried Air Fryer Hot Dogs? These come out so much better than boiling them.
- Use Any Air Fryer: This recipe can be made in an air fryer unit with a basket or an air fryer oven. If you're using an air fryer oven, place your food on the middle rack and select the "air fry" function.
- Check your food as it cooks! Since each air fryer runs differently, sometimes air frying is a trial and error process. When cooking a new recipe, be sure to check on your food often. This will help you avoid over or undercooking, and help you learn your air fryer's specific ways!
Have you made this recipe? Please leave a comment AND rating below! It helps other readers!
Be sure to tag @AirFryerEats on instagram, if you share a picture on the gram! Let's get social, you can follow me on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or join one of our Air Fryer Facebook Groups: Air Fryer Recipes, Air Fryer Recipes for Seniors and Gluten Free Air Fryer Recipes.
Don't forget to subscribe to our EMAIL newsletter.
Air Fryer Egg Rolls (Frozen)
- 2 Egg Rolls Use 2 or 4 egg rolls
- Pick out the frozen egg rolls you’d like to use.
- Decide how many frozen egg rolls you’d like to make.
- Put the egg rolls into the air fryer basket or air fryer tray (no oil needed).
- Air Fry at 390F/199C for 6-8 minutes.
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- Be careful! These will be hot when they come out of the air fryer. Give them time to cool down.
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.