Vegetarian Air Fryer Recipes - here you will find a collection of mouthwatering, easy to make air fryer recipes that are perfect for meatless Monday. Learn how to make delicious vegetarian air fryer recipes. Air fryers are a great way to cook healthy foods without deep-frying or using oil
Whether you are a vegetarian or just testing out meatless Monday you will love our air fryer breakfast recipes, air fryer appetizers, air fryer main dishes and air fryer side dishes!
Air fryers are a speedy veggie roaster plus a deep "fryer" that doesn't use cups and cups of oil. Many Air Fryer recipes are completely oil free. But sometimes you do need to add a little oil to crispy items up. Air Fryers use hot, circulating air to cook food to crispy perfection.
Between air fryer and Instant Pot: I sometimes cook for weeks while barely touching the stove or oven! Between air fryer and oven: Cooking food considerably faster than an oven, usually about half the time!
Pro Tip: shaking the basket occasionally: To prevent sticking and to cook your food evenly. Shake for food that tends to stick more, every 2-4 minutes.
What you use for oil?
- Some cooking oils are better suited for air frying than others.
- Butter and clarified butter: both can burn easily, but they also add a lovely flavor to your food!
- Olive oil: a versatile oil with a high smoke point.
- Vegetable, canola or peanut oils: all have higher smoke points than olive oil and also help create that crispy outside of air fried food.
What temperature do you set the air fryer to?
- 360°F is a good starting point for any food, but if you want more flavor and crispiness increase it to 400°F.
What should you do if your food is not coming out crispy?
- Try shaking the basket more often, as this will help to remove any excess oil and prevent the food from burning.