Vegetarian Air Fryer Recipes - here you will find a collection of mouthwatering, easy to make air fryer recipes that are perfect for meatless Monday. Learn how to make delicious vegetarian air fryer recipes. Air fryers are a great way to cook healthy foods without deep-frying or using oil
Whether you are a vegetarian or just testing out meatless Monday you will love our air fryer breakfast recipes, air fryer appetizers, air fryer main dishes and air fryer side dishes!
Air fryers are a speedy veggie roaster plus a deep "fryer" that doesn't use cups and cups of oil. Many Air Fryer recipes are completely oil free. But sometimes you do need to add a little oil to crispy items up. Air Fryers use hot, circulating air to cook food to crispy perfection.
Between air fryer and Instant Pot: I sometimes cook for weeks while barely touching the stove or oven! Between air fryer and oven: Cooking food considerably faster than an oven, usually about half the time!
Pro Tip: shaking the basket occasionally: To prevent sticking and to cook your food evenly. Shake for food that tends to stick more, every 2-4 minutes.
What you use for oil?
- Some cooking oils are better suited for air frying than others.
- Butter and clarified butter: both can burn easily, but they also add a lovely flavor to your food!
- Olive oil: a versatile oil with a high smoke point.
- Vegetable, canola or peanut oils: all have higher smoke points than olive oil and also help create that crispy outside of air fried food.
What temperature do you set the air fryer to?
- 360°F is a good starting point for any food, but if you want more flavor and crispiness increase it to 400°F.
What should you do if your food is not coming out crispy?
- Try shaking the basket more often, as this will help to remove any excess oil and prevent the food from burning.
Be sure to check out our Air Fryer Zucchini Fries, Air Fryer Crispy Eggplant, Air Fryer Taco Bowls, Balsamic Air Fryer Mushrooms, and our Air Fryer Thanksgiving Menu for Vegetarians!