Air Fried Green Beans are super simple with only two ingredients and four steps! Make dinner in less than half an hour with this healthy side dish.
WHAT MAKES AIR FRIED GREEN BEANS SO GOOD?
- Just like most air fryer recipes, these air fried green beans cook up quick! Anything that makes dinner easier is a WIN in my book! This side dish cooks up in about 10 minutes.
- Blank Canvas! We love that you can add whatever spices you like to the green beans or simply leave them naked!
- Whether you are following a vegan, keto, whole 30 etc diet these air fried green beans meet all those needs!
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR AIR FRIED GREEN BEANS
- SPICE IT UP by adding salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon, and so many other combinations to this dish to make it a little different every dinner!
- Frozen or Fresh - you can use frozen in place of fresh, but we hands down prefer fresh. We feel that fresh green beans are more crisp and don't mush up quickly.
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES
- Air Fryer Acorn Squash
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Zucchini and Squash in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Asparagus
Have you made this recipe? Please leave a comment AND rating below! It helps other readers!
Be sure to tag @AirFryerEats on instagram, if you share a picture on the gram! Let's get social, you can follow me on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or join one of our Air Fryer Facebook Groups: Air Fryer Recipes, Air Fryer Recipes for Seniors and Gluten Free Air Fryer Recipes.
Don't forget to subscribe to our EMAIL newsletter.
Air Fried Green Beans
- 2 cups green beans
- ½ teaspoon oil
- Wash green beans. Cut off ends if necessary.
- Toss green beans with oil.
- Put green beans into air fryer basket and cook at 390 degrees F or 198 degrees C for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.