Air Fryer Steak Fries is a delicious potato snack that will make you dream about your favorite steakhouse dinner! Just pop these frozen steak fries into the air fryer and in 25 minutes they are ready!
Sometimes you just need to eat some potatoes. I am truly a potato lover in every form!
I adore steak fries because of how hardy they are.
You can dip them into your favorite sauce and they do not break!
You can totally make homemade steak fries if you want.
The easiest way is to keep a bag of them handy in your deep freeze!
HOW DO YOU COOK ORE IDA STEAK FRIES IN AN AIR FRYER?
Ore Ida is a very popular brand of frozen foods. You can cook Ore Ida Steak Fries in your air fryer.
You will cook them at 380F/137C for 22-25 minutes.
How do I cook Red Robin steak fries in an air fryer?
There are many brands of frozen steak fries in your freezer section. It is hard to chose the best one.
We like Red Robin steak fries because they come already seasoned.
To cook Red Robin fries in your air fryer, you will cook them at 380F/137C for 22-25 minutes.
What can you not cook in an air fryer?
There are so many foods you can cook in your air fryer.
You can easily cook frozen foods in your air fryer. You can make homemade recipes like air fryer chicken breast or bacon in your air fryer.
Experts say foods to avoid would be things with wet batters or light ingredients that might fly with the circulating air of the air fryer.
How to make frozen steak fries in air fryer
- Figure out how many fries you want to make in your air fryer. Then place the fries into the air fryer basket or air fryer tray. (If using a tray, use the middle rack).
- Air Fry your fries at 380F/137C for 22-25 minutes.
- Shake or stir the fries mid way through your cooking.
- Plate your fries and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!
WHAT SAUCE TO SERVE WITH AIR FRYER FROZEN CHICKEN STRIPS
Hello delicious dipping sauces! Is the secret really in the sauce?
We think so, be sure to try our: Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce and Easy Homemade BBQ Sauce
MORE YUMMY AIR FRYER RECIPES
We have so many easy air fryer recipes on our site.
- Use Any Air Fryer: This recipe can be made in an air fryer unit with a basket or an air fryer oven. If you're using an air fryer oven, place your food on the middle rack and select the "air fry" function.
- Check your food as it cooks! Since each air fryer runs differently, sometimes air frying is a trial and error process. When cooking a new recipe, be sure to check on your food often. This will help you avoid over or undercooking, and help you learn your air fryer's specific ways!
Air Fryer Steak Fries
- 1 bag frozen steak fries
- Figure out how many steak fries you want to make in your air fryer. Then place the fries into the air fryer basket or air fryer tray. (If using a tray, use the middle rack).
- Air Fry your fries at 380F/137C for 22-25 minutes. Shake or stir the fries mid way through your cooking.Plate your fries and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.