You are going to flip for this simple recipe that starts with a roll of crescent rolls and ends with delicious, cream filled, air fryer pumpkin spice bites.
AIR FRYER PUMPKIN SPICE BITES RECIPE
Refrigerated crescent dough and the air fryer are a perfect pair. Air Fryer pumpkin spice bites are so delicious and the use of the pre-prepped dough just makes them so simple. We've used the same method to make Gingerbread bites too!
You know that time of year when pumpkin spice is everywhere and in and on everything? Well these are amazing then, but equally amazing all year long.
This recipe uses four simple to find ingredients and comes together in less than 20 minutes. Enjoy air fryer pumpkin spice cream cheese bites as a dessert or even for breakfast. They are best eaten straight out of the pan after letting them cool a bit.
INGREDIENTS IN AIR FRYER PUMPKIN SPICE BITES
Crescent Rolls - One tube of these refrigerated flaky rolls will be transformed into a delicious dessert.
Sugar - There's sugar in the filling, and also on the outside of these bites, giving them a crunchy crust.
Cream Cheese - Cream cheese makes the filling for these bites so rich and creamy.
Pumpkin Pie Spice - this blend of spices just screams, Fall! I love it all year round though. Don't have pumpkin spice on hand? Try cinnamon instead.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below and I will get back to you ASAP!
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER PUMPKIN SPICE BITES
- Mix together pumpkin spice and sugar in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Put the remaining sugar and softened cream cheese into another bowl. Use a form to mash the cream cheese to combine.
- Unroll the crescent dough. Put about a tablespoon of the cheese mixture on the larger end of the dough triangle. Gently fold the dough over to cover the cream cheese mixture.
- Put the rolled bites into the bowl with the sugar and spice and gently press the mixture in to both sides of each bite.
- Place bites into the air fryer and cook as directed in the recipe.
- Remove from the air fryer and enjoy.
These numbered steps match the numbered photos above and are for illustration purposes. For the complete list of ingredients and instructions, please see the recipe below.
TIPS FOR MAKING AIR FRYER PUMPKIN SPICE CRESCENT ROLLS
- These bites store well in the fridge and can be reheated in the air fryer or enjoyed cold the next day. Feel free to make these ahead of time.
- You can use parchment paper on the bottom of the air fryer for this recipe so that nothing sticks. Make sure the paper is cut smaller than the bottom of the tray in order to let air circulate. Alternately, they make these really cool parchment liners with holes in them that work really well.
- When rolling your bites make sure that the dough is well sealed around the filling. Gently use your fingers to press together any spaces and form the dough into a lose ball. We don't want anything oozing out of our pumpkin spice bites!
WHAT TO SERVE WITH AIR FRYER PUMPKIN SPICE BITES
IS THERE PUMPKIN IN THESE PUMPKIN SPICE BITES?
Nope! I think it's really interesting though that just adding pumpkin pie spice makes you think that you're eating pumpkin. I haven't tried it yet, but if you wanted to add a bit of pumpkin puree to the filling, I bet it would be yummy. Air fryer recipes are so versatile. Play around with this recipe once you have it down.
WHAT CAN I SUBSTITUE FOR CRESCENT ROLL DOUGH IN AIR FRYER RECIPES?
Crescent roll dough is a light and flaky refrigerated bread dough that is delicious and versatile in air fryer recipes. I've even used it to make air fryer Oreos! If you don't have crescent rolls, you could substitute another type of pre-made dough, such as cinnamon roll dough or even pizza dough. I suggest that you roll out that dough very thin before using in this recipe.
This recipe was made in a Cosori Air Fryer with a Basket. The recipe should work in other air fryers.
Keep in mind that each air fryer runs differently, it is important to check your food often.
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES THAT YOU'LL LOVE
Air Fryer Chimichangas are crispy air fried burritos filled with hearty Mexican fillings. Great for dinner for the family.
Air Fryer Potato Wedges are super easy to make and come out perfectly crispy every time.
If you like simple to make sweets, you have to try my Air Fryer Monkey bread!
MORE PUMPKIN RECIPES
These recipes aren't made for the Air Fryer, but they are super yummy! Head over to our sister site to try Vegan Pumpkin Soup, Vegan Pumpkin Bread, Vegan Pumpkin Muffins, Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, or either Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes or Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes.
Have you made this recipe? Please leave a comment AND rating below! It helps other readers!
Be sure to tag @AirFryerEats on instagram, if you share a picture on the gram! Let's get social, you can follow me on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or join one of our Air Fryer Facebook Groups: Air Fryer Recipes, Air Fryer Recipes for Seniors and Gluten Free Air Fryer Recipes.
Don't forget to subscribe to our EMAIL newsletter.
Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Bites
- Air fryer
- Mix together the pumpkin spice along with ½ c of the sugar in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Put the remaining sugar and softened cream cheese in a new bowl. Use a fork to mash the cream cheese to combine.
- Unroll the crescent dough. Put roughly 1 T of the cream cheese mixture on the larger end of the crescent triangles.
- Gently fold the crescent dough to cover the cream cheese mixture. Gently press the round disc shape between your hands. Put the bites into the spice mixture. Gently press into the mixture on both sides.
- Place bites into the air fryer. Air Fry at 350F/177C for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and enjoy!
- Pro Tip: This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function.
- These bites store well in the fridge and can be reheated or enjoyed cold the next day.
- Use parchment paper to keep the dough from sticking to the basket.
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.