Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks are going to make your think twice about ever using your oven again! Making frozen cheese sticks in the air fryer is a breeze!
Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
Let's be honest, most people like mozzarella sticks!
I mean most people really LOOOOVE mozzarella sticks! Do you fall into that category? I sure do!
You can make air fryer mozzarella sticks from scratch, we have a recipe for that. But sometimes you don't have the time to do that. And that is okay!
Today, we are showing you how easy it is to make frozen cheese sticks in the air fryer!
HOW LONG DO YOU COOK FROZEN MOZZARELLA STICKS IN THE AIR FRYER?
You can cook frozen cheese sticks in the air fryer at 390F/198C for 5-7 minutes.
is important to make sure that the sticks are completely frozen when you put them into the air fryer.
Be sure to check on them during minute 5 or 6, they may be done depending on your air fryer model.
How to cook frozen mozzarella sticks in Air Fryer
- Remove the mozzarella sticks from the package. Decide how many you want to cook. (that's the hardest part)
- Put the sticks into the air fryer basket (in a single layer) and air fry at 390F/198C for 5-7 minutes.
- Half way through the cook time, be sure to gently flip each mozz stick.
- Plate the cooked mozzarella sticks and enjoy with some dipping sauce or marinara sauce.
Are you gluten-free? Me too! We also have a sister site where EVERYTHING is gluten-free.
It is called VegetarianMamma. You can find some awesome dishes there for your Meatless Mondays!
For this particular recipe, I haven't found any frozen GF mozza sticks. Always be sure to read ingredient labels to make sure that the product/ingredients fits your dietary restrictions!
Have you made this recipe? Please leave a comment AND rating below! It helps other readers!
Be sure to tag @AirFryerEats on instagram, if you share a picture on the gram!
Let's get social, you can follow me on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or join one of our Air Fryer Facebook Groups: Air Fryer Recipes, Air Fryer Recipes for Seniors and Gluten Free Air Fryer Recipes.
Don't forget to subscribe to our EMAIL newsletter.
Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- 1 package of frozen mozzarella sticks
- Remove the mozzarella sticks from the package. Decide how many you want to cook. (that’s the hardest part)
- Put the sticks into the air fryer basket and air fry at 390F/198C for 5-7 minutes.Half way through the cook time, be sure to gently flip each mozz stick.
- Plate the cooked mozzarella sticks and enjoy with some dipping sauce.
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.
Do you love your air fryer? We sure do, we'd love to connect with you! Drop us a comment below telling us what you love to make in your air fryer. Have you tried any frozen foods or frozen appetizers like the one above? Drop your comment below!