Air Fryer Appetizers are a simple way to feed your family or a crowd! These air fryer recipes are easy to make, cook quickly and taste delicious!
Air Fryer Appetizers
It is not a secret that we love our air fryer! I bet you do it, if you are checking out this post!
We have complied a list of THE BEST Air Fryer Appetizers around!
Whether you are making your family a delicious appetizer or feeding a crowd at a get together, these air fryer appetizers will do the trick!
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings - Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings are a quick and easy appetizer you can make in a snap.
Just throw the frozen chicken wings in the air fryer and let the cooking magic begin!
Shishito Peppers - Air Fryer Shishito Peppers are a quick and delicious air fryer recipe.
These blistered peppers are mild and make the perfect appetizer.
You are going to fall in love with how easy this shishito pepper recipe is to make.
Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers - Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers are a delicious game day snack that can be prepared in under 15 minutes!
These air fried poppers will quickly become your favorite snack option!
Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks - Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks are a mouthwatering air fryer appetizer!
These unbelievably crispy mozzarella sticks in the air fryer will make you quickly forget the ones from the freezer section.
Air Fryer Pickles - Is there anything more crave-worthy than a hot, crispy, juicy batch of fried pickles?
These easy Air Fryer Pickles require only 3 ingredients and take less than 10 minutes to cook.
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes
Air Fryer Seasoned Pretzels - This seasoned air fryer pretzels recipe will make all snack lovers rejoice with happiness!
At last, an easy seasoned pretzel recipe that will turn non-snackers into snack-a-holics when they taste these ranch pretzels.
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls - Air Fryer Pizza Rolls will make snackers rejoice!
Cooking pizza rolls in the air fryer is the ONLY way to go!
You can expect your crunchy pizza rolls to be done in less than 8 minutes.
Air Fryer Bagel Bites - Frozen Bagel Bites in the air fryer are a quick and easy snack your entire family will love.
Just pop them into the air fryer and in less than 6 minutes you’ll be snacking!
Air Fryer Ranch Oyster Crackers - Ranch Oyster Crackers are a nostalgic treat that you can make in your air fryer!
Air fryer ranch oyster crackers are ready in under 10 minutes.
Air Fryer Appetizers: Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- 8 oz cream cheese softened a little, I let sit out for 10-15 minutes
- ¼ c fresh parsley
- ¾ c panko crumbs If GF, use gluten-free
- Carefully cut the jalapenos in half. Remove seeds and insides of peppers.
- Mix together ½ of crumbs and cream cheese. Once combined add in the parsley. Stuff each pepper half with mixture.
- Put the remaining crumbs into a bowl Gently press the tops of the peppers into the remaining ¼ c of crumbs to create the top coating.
- Place the poppers into the air fryer basket or tray. Cook in an air fryer at 370 degrees F for 6-8 minutes OR in a conventional oven at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.Let cool and ENJOY!
- **If your bread crumbs need to brown or crisp up you can spray with olive oil.
AIR FRYER JALAPENO POPPER TIPSIf you have a Cuisinart Air Fryer Oven or a Ninja Basket Air Fryer, both of these units seem to run "hotter" than most air fryers. That means you will need to LESSEN the cook time. For this recipe the poppers were done cooking at 4-5 minutes in those air fryers.
- Jalapeno Tips: Remove all the seeds and white membrane (unless you like things spicy!) Its optional to wear gloves or just be careful after cutting and deseeding these jalapenos. It works best to use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and membrane.
- If you are gluten-free you can use gf panko crumbs (Like Ian’s Brand).
- If you are dairy-free or vegan, just sub out the cream cheese for dairy-free/vegan cream cheese!
- Love meat? Add some bacon to your air fryer jalapeno poppers! Wrap the bacon slice tightly around the jalapeno popper so it doesn’t shrink during cooking. You will need to increase your cook time from 6-8 minutes to 10-12 if you add bacon.
- Low Carb/Keto? To make your air fried jalapeno poppers low carb/keto you can skip the breadcrumbs and parsley. You will use the cream cheese, add in some shredded cheddar and bacon crumbles. Cook at directed within the recipe.
- Freezable– Make a double batch of these poppers and freeze some for later. When you are ready to make pop them out directly from the freezer and into your air fryer. Add 1-2 minutes of additional cook time for frozen poppers.
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.