Air Fryer Squash and Zucchini is a quick and easy side dish that will bring a pop of color to your dinner table. In less than 20 minutes, you'll have a tender and delicious side dish perfect for any meal!
This time of year, yellow squash and zucchini seem to run wild in neighborhood backyard gardens.
Even if you do not have a garden, you can typically find squash at your local grocer any time of year!
I personally really like how yellow squash (in particular) cooks up in the air fryer.
I feel it gets tender without getting overly mushy! You might remember we posted some air fryer zucchini a while back.
This recipe is similar! If you are searching for holiday themed dishes, you might pair this with our air fryer creamed corn casserole!
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER SQUASH
- Wash the squash and remove any bad spots.
- Dice your squash and zucchini into bite-sized pieces. Add the veggie pieces to your air fryer basket.
- If you want to use a spray oil or seasonings, now is the time! If so, give the basket a shake to distribute everything evenly. Cook vegetables in the air fryer for about 12 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees F. Shake the basket during cooking to reduce sticking.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
WHAT TO SERVE WITH AIR FRYER SQUASH
Wondering what to serve with this squash? We have got a few ideas for you!
Have you made this recipe? Please leave a comment AND rating below! It helps other readers!
Be sure to tag @AirFryerEats on instagram, if you share a picture on the gram!
Let's get social, you can follow me on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or join one of our Air Fryer Facebook Groups: Air Fryer Recipes, Air Fryer Recipes for Seniors and Gluten Free Air Fryer Recipes.
Don't forget to subscribe to our EMAIL newsletter.
Air Fryer Squash and Zucchini
- 1.5 cups zucchini
- 1.5 cups yellow squash
- spray oil optional
- Dice your squash and zucchini into bite-sized pieces.
- Add the squash and zucchini pieces to your air fryer basket. If you want to use a spray oil or seasonings, now is the time! If so, give the basket a shake to distribute everything evenly.
- Cook squash and zucchini in the air fryer for about 12 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees F. Shake the basket during cooking to reduce sticking. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Air Fryers can vary greatly. Please take the time to learn your specific air fryer. You may need to adjust times and temperatures based upon your air fryer. All though this website attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, the information should only be considered an estimate. Varying factors such as different product types, different brands, etc. can change nutritional information. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read all labels to make sure the ingredients fit your dietary needs as well as calculate your own nutritional information as a double check.